Auto Apps & Connected Driving Technologies 2016 (AACT!) is a well-established international knowledge exchange platform returning to Berlin September 19-20, 2016 and bringing together all stakeholders who play an active role in connected driving, apps and the IoT ecosystem.
SBD’s Lee Colman, Head of Connected Car, will be leading a discussion on “Proprietary vs. non-proprietary smartphone integration solutions: pros and cons.”Colman will address:
- Landscape of smartphone integration solutions
- Challenges faced by carmakers (technical, business model, markets and legislation)
- Managing customer expectations
In over two days you will get the chance to discuss opportunities and challenges that lie ahead of the industry, participate in inspirational keynotes, well moderated, interactive World Café sessions, workshops, panel discussions and most importantly networking activities.
Main topics 2016:
- Interoperability: Learn how to offer a seamless experience with multiple smartphone OEMs (Android, iOS, Windows mobile etc.) inside the vehicle
- Discuss how to develop useful, usable as well as compelling apps and smartphone devices in the context of sophisticated infotainment & telematics systems
- Explore how to enable automotive apps while maintaining drivers’ safety and privacy
- Gain insight into smart technology enabling Vehicle-to-Vehicle (V2V) and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2I) communication
- HMI experience around content & apps – Discover how to create a convincing in-vehicle user experience and to fight driver distraction